Terms & Conditions
Usage Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of this site (“Web Site”) provided by HR Access Solutions group of companies (which together with its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents, independent contractors, designees and assignees shall be referred to collectively as “HR Access”). In this document, “you” and “your” refers to a submitter of content to the Web Site, whether or not such content is posted to the Web Site or the reader of such content.
Statement of Purpose and General Notifications
The purpose of this website is to provide information to the public regarding our products and services
Although we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information, analytical tools and data provided at this site are useful, accurate, and current, we cannot guarantee that the information, tools and data provided here will be error-free. By using this site, you assume all responsibility for and risk arising from your use of and reliance upon the contents of this site.
This site and the information available through it do not, and are not intended to constitute legal or tax advice. Should you require legal or tax advice, you should consult your own attorney. References and links to products and services belonging to third parties are provided for your convenience and do not represent our endorsement of such products or services. Materials accessible from or added to this site by third parties are strictly the responsibility of the third party who added such materials or made them accessible and we neither endorse nor undertake to control, monitor, edit or assume responsibility for any such third-party material.
HR Access does not endorse anything contained in any message posted to this website. These messages represent the views of the poster only. Nothing that is discussed on this website may be construed as a commitment by HR Access to develop or pursue a particular product or service.
HR Access reserves the right to remove any message or material from this website at any time and it is not obligated to disclose any reason for such action.
This website is intended only for your personal non-commercial use, and you may not modify, copy, display, distribute, reverse engineer, or otherwise extract any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied in the website.
We expect that this site will be available to authorized users 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but we cannot guarantee such availability. We will not be liable for any delay or temporary disruption in access, no matter for how long, due either to technical problems or to circumstances beyond our control.
Notification of Changes
HR Access may change or revise these Terms and Conditions from time to time by updating this posting. Please review the Terms and Conditions each time you visit the Web Site to keep up to date with the current terms regarding your use of the Web Site. Your use of the Web Site reaffirms your continuing agreement to the then-current Terms and Conditions.
You irrevocably assign to HR Access all rights in any ideas or expressions of ideas that you submit through the Web Site. All comments, suggestions, graphics, ideas (including product and advertising ideas), and other information or materials you submit to HR Access through this Web Site will become and remain the exclusive property of HR Access, including any future rights associated with such submissions, even if these Terms and Conditions are later modified or terminated. This means that you disclaim any proprietary rights in such submissions, and you acknowledge HR Access’s unrestricted right to use them (or materials or ideas similar to them) in any medium, now and in the future, without notice, compensation or other obligation to you or any other person or entity. It also means that HR Access has no obligation to keep your submissions confidential. Personal data shall not be posted to or shared upon this Web Site. Finally, you acknowledge that any ideas or suggestions that you submit, to the best of your knowledge, do not utilize proprietary or confidential information belonging to any other person or entity.
Please note that when uploading or posting to this Web Site, any personally identifiable information you submit may be directed to a third party site administered and hosted by a third party vendor retained by HR Access provided, that in such event, the third party vendor will have no right to use any such information other than uses necessary to fulfill its services to HR Access.
Your participation in and access to the Web Site is strictly at the discretion of HR Access and may be revoked at any time without cause and without notice. HR Access reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to use or not to use any information submitted through the Web Site.
You may receive a password and account designation upon completing a registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify HR Access of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
You agree not to upload, post or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the Web Site any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other user from using the Web Site, or contain a virus, spyware or other harmful component, (ii) violate any laws or violate or infringe any rights of third parties (including copyright, trademark, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right), or (iii) are not appropriate or pertinent to the purpose of the Web Site or are libelous, defamatory or offensive. You agree to abide by the copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property and proprietary rights of HR Access.
International Use and Export and Import Compliance
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Use of the Web Site and transfer, posting and uploading of software, technology, and other technical data via the Web Site may be subject to the export and import laws of the United States and other countries. You agree to comply with all applicable export and import laws and regulations. In particular, you: (a) represent that you are not a party identified on any government export exclusion list, including but not limited to the U.S. Denied Persons, Entity, and Specially Designated Nationals Lists, nor will you transfer software, technology, and other technical data via the Web Site to parties identified on such lists; and/or (b) agree not to transfer, upload, or post via the Web Site any software, technology or other technical data in violation of U.S. or other applicable export or import laws.
Code of Conduct
You agree to abide by the following code of conduct:
• You agree not to use behavior that does not support a safe and comfortable environment for all members, or to engage in any proselytizing or commercial activity.
• You agree not to use language which violates or infringes in any way on the rights of others, which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable or which suggests or encourages conduct which is a criminal offense or gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law. You further agree not to use language which in HR Access's opinion restricts, taints or inhibits other from enjoying or using the Web Site.
• You agree that HR Access has the unrestricted right to use the ideas, information and video that you submit through the Web Site and such content is not subject to any third party agreements, nor will HR Access be required to pay or incur any sums to any person or entity as a result of use of the content.
• You agree that HR Access has the right to use your ideas, statements, information, graphics and video submitted through the Web Site in perpetuity in any and all media, including but not limited to digital and electronic media, computer, audio and audiovisual media (whether now existing or hereafter devised), in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner, for trade, advertising, promotional, commercial, or any other purposes without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation of any kind and such submissions may be reformatted, edited, modified, amplified and/or paraphrased at the discretion of HR Access.
• You agree not to post any material protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights, without the express permission of the owner of the content.
• You agree that you will not advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, promote any surveys, contests, sweepstakes or chain letters.
• You agree that you will not solicit for employment (as applicant or employer).
• You agree not to mention identifiable information about an HR Access representative or branch specifically. You can do so in general terms but not in any way that could identify the branch or representative involved.
• You agree not to use any individual’s name, likeness or voice, in whole or in part, without permission.
• You agree that HR Access does not endorse the information submitted through the Web Site.
• You agree that you will not promote, discuss or respond to any media inquiry regarding your participation in the Web Site without the express permission of HR Access.
• By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ("Contributions") to the Website, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) HR Access is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) HR Access shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) HR Access may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of HR Access without any obligation of HR Access to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from HR Access under any circumstances.
• You agree that all of HR Access’ trademarks, trade names, service marks and other HR Access logos and brand features, and product and service names are trademarks and the property of HR Access. (the “HR Access Marks"). Without HR Access’ prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the HR Access Marks.
HR Access does not warrant the accuracy or reliability or any other aspect of any posting, submissions or other information distributed through the Web Site, and reserves the right to remove any content from the Web Site.
HR Access and/or its agencies endeavor to maintain this Web Site and its operation, but are not, and cannot be, responsible for any defects that may exist in the Web Site or its operation. As to the operation of the Web Site, HR Access expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, title and non-infringement. HR Access makes no warranty that (i) the operation of the Web Site will meet the user's requirements; (ii) access to the Web Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, free of viruses, worms, trojan horses or other harmful components, or free of defects or errors; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Web Site will be accurate or reliable; or (iv) defects will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability
You hereby release HR Access from any and all liability that may arise in connection with your use of the Web Site and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold HR Access, its affiliated entities and their respective service providers harmless from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature made by any third party against HR Access due to or arising out of your participation in the Web Site and/or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
HR Access disclaims any and all liability to you arising out of interruption or damage to your computer system or software as the result of accessing or otherwise using this site. We neither warrant nor represent that the services or information available through this site will enable you to achieve any particular result or outcome, legal economic, education, or otherwise. We will not be liable for any incidental, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or exemplary damages of any kind, including lost revenues, lost profits, or loss of data arising out of your use of this site. In the event that any of the foregoing limitations and disclaimers is ineffective, you agree that HR Access shall have no liability to you and that your sole remedy shall be to cease usage of the Web Site.
Copyrights and Trademarks
This site as a whole is copyrighted as a collective work, and individual works appearing on or accessible through this site are likewise subject to copyright protection. You agree to honor the copyrights in this site (including the selection, coordination and arrangement of the contents of this site) and in the works available on or through this site. In addition, trademarks belonging to us or to third parties appear on this site or are accessible through this site. The fact that we have permitted you access to this site does not constitute authorization to reproduce such trademarks for any other purpose.
By submitting any material to us, such as by posting a comment to a chat group or a bulletin board, or by sending us an e-mail or other form of message, you are thereby granting us a non-exclusive license to reproduce, display, distribute, modify and create derivative works from such material and to use such material and the fact of your authorship of it for marketing purposes. We reserve the right to remove from the site material submitted by third parties.
Termination of Site and Site Access
We reserve the right to change the contents of this site or to discontinue it at any time, as well as the right to deny access to the site to any person whom we have reasonable grounds to believe may be using the site for an unlawful or unauthorized purpose or in a manner that may harm us.
These Terms and Conditions and any disputes arising under or related to these Terms and Conditions (whether for breach of contract, tortious conduct or otherwise) will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without reference to its conflicts of law principles. You agree to submit to jurisdiction in Massachusetts and further agree that any cause of action arising under this Agreement may be brought in a court in Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts, and you hereby accept and submit to the personal jurisdiction of these courts with respect to any legal actions, suits or proceedings arising out of these Terms and Conditions. You also waive to the fullest extent permitted by law any right to a trial by jury in any action, suit or proceeding brought to enforce, defend or interpret any right or remedies under, or arising in connection with or relating to, these Terms and Conditions.